KLIC Home Improvements is one of East Anglia’s largest growing home improvements companies and we are passionate about making the customer experience fantastic from the word go. From the first point of contact our customers are presented with knowledgeable, polite, and enthusiastic individuals.
As a fast-moving organization, we are experiencing an exciting and challenging period of growth and as a result have a number of fantastic new Door Canvassers and Experienced Team Leaders opportunities. To be part of our outdoor Marketing Teams to gain appointments for our Sales.
Self Employed Door Canvassers and Footcan Team Leaders:
- As a team following up on media campaigns and promotions face to face with prospective new customers and speaking to existing customers about future upgrades to their properties by providing product and promotional information to generate appointments.
- Drive results daily.
- Be target driven.
- Become part of a fantastic local team of other local self-employed Door Canvassers.
- Opportunity to rapidly progress to running your own team of self-employed Door Canvassers.
- Regional Opportunities for Experienced Team Leaders.
Successful applicants will:
- Be able to provide services during Flexible hours to suit you.
- Have access to transport
- Be Self-employed with the opportunity to earn commission on a weekly basis.
- Experienced Self employed Footcan Team Leaders will need a full UK driving licence
To be considered it is desirable if you:
- Have the drive and motivation to achieve and succeed.
- Are reliable, presentable and boast a great work ethic.
- Possess the desire to learn and develop quickly.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, we want to hear from you!
Internal job ref: DCKL20686
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.