This is you: a self-starter, with great communication & sales skills, a persuasive ‘people-person’ who enjoys dealing with all sorts of customers, looking to stretch your business development potential to the next level.
You’re excited by the uncapped earning potential for self-employment where you get all your appointments and pre-qualified leads supplied by head office, and all the training you need to make your business a success straight out of the blocks.
And this is us! KLIC Home Improvements, East Anglia’s leading home improvement business, proud of our craftsmanship and service. All our products are made in Britain to the highest industry standards. But the quality products and excellent customer service are only made possible by having great people representing us – and we want to grow our team of outstanding sales and business development representatives.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be quickly trained up to know the products inside out; you’ll be proud of them, and confident in selling them to customers using your existing and growing sales abilities.
Your role will involve:
- Following up on warm sales leads, visiting customers in their own homes or utilising our new remote selling framework
- Giving persuasive business development pitches to convert quotes to sales
- Educating customers about the products and services offered, thinking on your feet and cross-selling other products where appropriate
- Working with customers to meet their unique requirements and get the job right first time, every time.
What we’re looking for
You’ll need to be self-motivated and confident communicating with a variety of customers at a senior level. You’ll be:
- Proactive and results-driven
- Flexible towards varied workloads and working hours
- Able to provide a consistently high level of customer service
- Ideally experienced within Home Improvements (or similar!)
- A driver with a full UK driving licence and your own car
What we can offer you
This is truly a career where your hard work pays off – the more you put in, the more you get out! With OTE of £50k-75k (with uncapped earning potential), you’ll also enjoy amazing bonuses and a full support package.
You’ll receive industry-leading training within your role to help you reach your full sales and business development potential enabling you to take home market leading commission!
If you want a rewarding self-employed career where you answer to yourself, manage your own time, and earn an enviable amount of money along the way, apply today, or request a call back.
Internal job ref: SNOR20586
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.