We’re committed to meeting accessibility guidelines and making this website accessible for all users.
We are continually making improvements to meet the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines supplied by the World Wide Web Consortium.
This website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- Pages are designed so that they can be viewed at a target screen size of 1024 by 768 pixels.
- Page structure is conveyed using header elements.
- A stylesheet is used on our website and relative font sizes on all text with the exception of graphical text.
- Text can be increased or decreased in size by using the “view” option in your browser.
- Images that convey important information have alternative text.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using colour.
Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7,10
Chrome 47.0 (and above)
Firefox 44.0 (and above)
Internet Explorer 10 (and above)
Safari OSX (v.10.8 and above)
iPhone 5 and above with Safari
Samsung S4 with Chrome
iPad 4 with Safari
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 with Chrome